Practice Facility FAQs
- The Practice Facility Hours of Operation:
|Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun||7:00AM – 7:00PM|
|Wed||7:00AM – 5:00PM|
|Thurs||10:00AM – 7:00PM|
The Practice facility closes Wednesday evenings at 5:00PM and reopens Thursday at 10:00AM. This is so we pick up every golf ball so that the maintenance crew can mow the field. The short game areas including the pitching green and bunker areas are available during this time. These hours may be adjusted due to weather or maintenance.
- The upper practice tee is now available, Stowe Country Club members should use the ball dispenser to get all practice balls.
- Members may have their fobs activated in the golf shop to ease this process. Additional fobs are on order.
- Please refrain from driving up and down Sinclair Road with golf carts. The preferred practice is to cross the road at the lower parking area to get to the practice facility.
- Please do not park golf carts on the grass on the upper practice facility, around the clubhouse, or on the closely mown areas of the lower practice facility.
- Please avoid hitting full shots into the field from the practice tee adjacent to the lower putting green.
- Please use shag bags to collect balls when using the chipping & pitching areas.
- Please return range baskets to the ball dispensing machine or to the bag drop.
- We ask that members please refrain from going to the cart barn to retrieve their clubs or practice balls.